After Jakob Ingebrigtsen and Mondo Duplantis, it is the young British athlete Keely HODGKINSON who confirmed her presence on February 15th in Liévin.
Like the miler and the pole vaulter, the 800m specialist, only 20 years old, already has a very impressive list of achievements and records !
- Olympic Games Silver medallist 2021 (Tokyo)
- World Championships Silver medallist 2022 (Eugene )
- European Champion 2022 (Munich )
- European Indoor Champion 2021 (Torun)
Her records :
- 1'55''88 outdoor (Tokyo 2021)
- 1'57''20 indoor (Birmingham 2022) > World indoor best 2022